- Orders placed with us are shipped via UPS and FedEx and the delivery time within the continental US is 1 to 7 business days depending on your location.
- Orders will normally be shipped same business day. In some cases part of the order needs to be special-ordered or is on backorder which sometimes causes the delay in shipping.
- Our shipping cut off time is 3 PM Eastern Time. Orders placed after that will be shipped the next business day.
- We do not guarantee 2nd day air or 3 day select shipment, however if you do not get your order in the selected shipping time frame i.e. 2 days in case of UPS 2nd day air and 3 days in UPS 3 day select, we will refund your expedited shipping charge.
- California and Florida orders a subject to sales tax.
- All backorders will be cancelled after 30 days.
- Merchandise Return or Exchange must be pre-arranged by phone and subject to 20-30% restocking fee.
- Shipping charge will not be refunded on return/exchange items and customer will be responsible for shipping the products back.
- All refused deliveries and undeliverable returned items are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- We don't cover any damage to the tires or wheels during mounting, all merchandize should be inspected upon delivery. After that we are not responsible for any damage caused by mounting.
- All exchange/return items must acquire an RA (Return Authorization) number over the phone (530) 852-7486 within 7 days of the receiving date.
- Exchange/Returned Items without a prior Return Authorization from us will not be accepted.
- All exchange/return items must be in new condition (not used in any manner) and in their original packaging.
- All exchange/returns on free shipping items will be charged the original shipping amount.
- All wheel kits are shipped according to your vehicle specifications. We only guarantee the bolt pattern fitment according to the vehicle you specified in your order. We are not responsible for rubbing or other technical issues or the way the tires perform.
As of July 1st 2017, MotoXMall will begin charging customers $25.00 for every package which a customer calls or emails and cancels that has already been pulled, and placed on the truck for delivery. We have chosen to make this change due to labor, handling, and packaging involved with these shipments. This cost is to offset the loss we accure from efforts made to ship the product as well as locating products on the truck to return to inventory.
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website's effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google.