These tires are made for off road riders. If you are ready to paddle through the mud and leave everyone else behind, you are looking at the right tire!
- Outlaw 6-ply rated was designed to be durable and puncture resistant, but 3-4 pounds lighter than most tires to maximize horsepower.
- Tread bar design features a rounded tip, paddle like, cupped lug and is a full 1-1/4 inch deep for improved traction.
- cupped lugs help propel the ATV forward as opposed to cutting through the mud and digging a hole like some sharp tread tip competitor tires do.
- Outlaw design also puts more rubber on the ground for longer tire life, and resistance to tread tears and tip wear.
- Design includes a large and unrestricted space between the lugs for superior self-cleaning capabilities.
|Size ||Ply ||Height ||Weight (lb) |
|27-9.5-12 ||6-ply ||27 ||30.2 |
|27-12-12 ||6-ply ||27 ||35.4 |
|28-9.5-12 ||6-ply ||28 ||33.8 |
|28-12.5-12 ||6-ply ||28 ||38.7 |
|29.5-10-12 ||6-ply ||29.5 ||37.5 |
|29.5-12-12 ||6-ply ||29.5 ||43 |
|31-9.5-14 ||6-ply ||31 ||39.5 |
|31-11-14 ||6-ply ||31 ||49.5 |
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in