High Lifter’s service team uses a hydraulic press to install the ball joint with the correct pressure and alignment, also making sure the clip is fully seated and secured. Purchasing control arms with the ball joints already installed prevents damage due to improper installation, which is not covered by High Lifter’s Lifetime Warranty.
Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step by step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can use stock bushings and ball joints for easy installation. Even better, High Lifter will install your ball joints before shipping. (See our control arms with preinstalled ball joints.) Always check for bearings, bushings, ball joints, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- If a customer is running or plans on running Front Outlaw DHT Axles and this forward a-arm kit, they will need to add the Polaris Steering Stop Kit (Part# RANGER-SSK) to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
- Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed. If ball joints are needed, see part number BJP-3; for bearings, see part number WBK-25-1628; for lower control arm bushings, see part number BK-50-1076.
- If a customer is running or will purchase the forward control arms and wants to run it with BUMPER-RNG9 (or any similar bumper), the bumper will have to be modified/cut/trimmed to clear any tire 28" or taller.
- Best of all, this kit works with our 2" and 4" Ranger 900 lift kits!
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 28"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew -Up to 28"
Tire Fitment with Lift Kit:
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 30"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew - Up to 30"
2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew
2015 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
2015 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL Crew
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full-Size
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full-Size EPS
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew EPS
2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS
2016 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
2016 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL Crew
2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size XP
2016 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Full-Size Crew
2016 Polaris Ranger 570-6 Full-Size Crew
2016 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2016 Polaris Ranger 900-5 Crew EPS
2016 Polaris Ranger 900-6 Crew EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Crew
2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP SE
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 EPS
2017 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2017 Polaris Ranger DSL
2017 Polaris Ranger DSL Crew
2017 Polaris Ranger DSL HST Deluxe
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Crew
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Crew
2018 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
2018 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
2018 Polaris Ranger DSL
2018 Polaris Ranger DSL Crew
2019 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
2019 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
Qualifies for standard manufacturer's warranty.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in