Fear no terrain with all new High Lifter APEXX Upper Radius Bars, the strongest and smoothest in the industry. Made with 1.5" steel tubing, these bars are bulit to last. Preinstalled spherical bearings make for quick and easy install so you will be ready to take on the toughest challenge!
High Lifter improved the radius bar design even further with our APEXX Suspension Line. In addition to durable, adjustable heim joints and spherical bearings, these radius bars are made with thicker material than stock. We’ve increased wall thickness by over 70% on the upper radius bar.
High Lifter Radius Bars can be differentiated from other aftermarket radius bars by the polyurethane bushings we use. They are firmer than rubber and should last the life of the vehicle. The enhanced performance helps keep the radius bar stable and aims to eliminate excess movement. By greatly reducing movement, the suspension is more efficient and responsive to the driver.
Installation and maintenance are made easy with adjustable length and can be serviced with readily available parts. The simple bolt-on kit features heim joints for easy camber adjustment and spherical bearings for rugged durability. High Lifter’s Radius Bars will give you the strength and clearance needed for peace of mind when riding.
Always check for bearing and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- Crafted from extreme duty 1 ½ inch x .188 inch DOM steel construction – 50% larger than average stock radius bars.
- Extreme duty spherical bearing housings.
- Massive replaceable 7/8 inch heim joints for camber and tow adjustability without sacrificing strength.
- Massive replaceable 7/8 inch Teflon lined spherical bearings.
- Polyurethane bushings to eliminate excess movement.
- Simple bolt-on kit.
- Powder coated, custom colors available upon request with paint code.
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bearings, cones, and heim joints).
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware connecting the rear factory radius bars: 10mm or 12mm bolts.
- Before purchasing radius bars for your 2017 Polaris RZR XP, you need to determine if you have 10mm or 12mm hardware.
- To determine this will be as simple as finding which socket is used to remove the center bolt holding the radius to the frame.
- For 10mm hardware you will use a 15mm socket.
- For 12mm hardware you will use an 18mm socket.
- This kit does not fit units that have 12mm factory bolts!.