- ITP Mud Lite XTR Tire is a pure radial construction means that it rides smoothly.
- Find more traction than a bias-ply tire because of a larger contact patch. A radial tire's footprint actually grows under load.
- Super-aggressive tread design features deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction.
- Light in weight yet still 6-ply tough.
- ITP Mudlite XTR atv tires are industry's first Extreme Terrain RADIAL.
- Results from some of our most extensive research and development efforts ever.
- Combines the award-winning technology of our Mud Lite and 589M/S to produce smoothest riding mud tire on the market today.
- Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice your specific riding requirements.
- Use Mudlite XTR in muddy conditions for more flotation and on 14" rims for low profile sidewall giving better handling and reduced flex.
|SIZE ||PLY ||Tread Depth ||Weight ||Part # |
|25-8R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||22.7lbs ||560398 |
|25-10R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||27.5lbs ||560399 |
|26-9R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||26.8lbs ||560387 |
|26-11R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||32.3lbs ||560388 |
|27-9R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||28.0lbs ||560378 |
|27-11R-12 ||6 ||1.13" ||34.6lbs ||560379 |
|27-9R-14 ||6 ||1.13" ||26.6lbs ||560373 |
|27-11R-14 ||6 ||1.13" ||33.3lbs ||560372 |
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in